Ready to satisfy the needs of the largest family and offering a sense of grandeur from the street, this spacious sanctuary sits proudly on an elevated parcel within a quiet and neighbourly cul-de-sac, and is framed by an expanse of greenery at the rear.
Staged over two stately levels, its sizable six bedroom layout features two expansive living areas anchored by an entertainer's kitchen where you can unleash your culinary prowess and happily whip up meals for family and friends.
A parents retreat or guest bedroom with ensuite is privately positioned on ground level with upstairs revealing five more bedrooms, a dedicated study, and two more bathrooms, including another ensuite.
Outdoors shines with a large-scale all-season entertaining area overlooking a dreamy salt-water pool beyond – you'll be firing up the BBQ at every opportunity.
Enjoying a location of pure lifestyle bliss, it's prestige address will appeal to active families, offering quick access to Fernleigh Track and Redhead Beach, and for those who love shopping, dining out, and entertainment, Charlestown Square is only 4km from the front door.
* Prominent street appeal, elevated and featuring plenty of architectural finesse
* Glossy kitchen with smooth stone surfaces, 900mm electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Formal and informal living rooms backed up by an all-season outdoor living zone
* Six bedrooms supported by three bathrooms – this home is not short on space
* Ducted AC, cooling ceiling fans, walk/built-in robes, well-appointed laundry
* Solar heated in-ground salt water pool will keep you swimming in every season
* 10.3KW rooftop solar system with 13KW Tesla Powerwall 2 adding value
* Zoned for respected Charlestown East and Whitebridge High Schools
Council Rates: $2027 PA approx
Water Rates: $834 + usage PA approx
Whilst Lisa Macklin Property has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Lisa Macklin Property does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Lisa Macklin Property accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.