A considered renovation has perfectly blended this homes' traditional character with distinct contemporary style, resulting in an inspired lifestyle base of uplifting appeal. An unbeatable entry point into this much-loved suburb, the interior includes three bedrooms, separate living and dining areas, a modern kitchen and bathroom, and a substantial semi-enclosed deck begging for summertime entertaining. Be greeted when you arrive by its sweet street appeal, set behind a classic white picket fence and a well-established hedge of photinias. Original hardwood floorboards and a weatherboard construction centre the home in its past, while ducted AC and plantation shutters bring it in line with today's expectations.
With popular Grainfed Brewing Company a few short blocks away, the village hubs of Lambton and New Lambton in walking distance, and Newcastle's buzzing CBD and world-class beaches a short 15 minute drive, this home places every lifestyle convenience at your fingertips.
* Traditional meets modern in this updated Lambton home
* Stylish gas kitchen featuring s/steel appliances (incl. dishwasher) and WIP
* Family-sized living room; casual dining area adjoins the kitchen
* Three bedrooms (two robed) share a perfectly renovated bathroom with bath
* Superb all-seasons entertaining area featuring a built-in BBQ, fridge and sink
* Private and low-maintenance yard, fully-fenced for child/pet safety
* Internal laundry room with a handy second toilet
* Oversized single garage easily accessed from the street
* Minutes from Westfield Kotara or the John Hunter Hospital
* Zoned for New Lambton Public and steps to Lambton High School
* Ideal base for a professional couple, empty nester or a small family
Council Rates: $2326 PA approx
Water Rates: $570 + usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 - $600 PW
Whilst Lisa Macklin Property has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Lisa Macklin Property does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Lisa Macklin Property accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.