Enjoying a premium cul-de-sac end position in a quiet pocket of Charlestown, this well-built home features a long list of creature comforts including air-conditioning, an updated kitchen and bathroom, an above-ground pool, and a garage with drive through access. A step inside reveals front and rear living zones to maximise versatility, and the layout is further enhanced by four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Entertainers won't be left disappointed with a large and protected alfresco area overlooking the yard and pool – an ideal setting to host get-togethers or to sit and relax while keeping an eye on the kids.
- Generous single-level floorplan with plenty of space for the growing family
- Formal lounge and dining room plus an open-style family room at the rear
- Gas kitchen updated with stainless steel appliances and trendy subway tiling
- Renovated main bathroom with full height tiling delivering a glossy finish
- All four bedrooms feature a built-in robe, the master includes an ensuite
- Air-conditioning, gas outlets, lock-up garage with drive-through access
- Huge alfresco area with a pitched colourbond roof for year-round use
- Big backyard, lots of space to add a veggie patch and play equipment
- 1.5km to Whitebridge shops and access to the popular Fernleigh Track
- Shop 'til you drop at Charlestown Square, just over 2km from the door
- In the catchment area of Charlestown Public and Whitebridge High Schools
Council Rates: $ 2228 PA approx
Water Rates: $774+ Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 PW
Whilst Lisa Macklin Property has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Lisa Macklin Property does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Lisa Macklin Property accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.