Naturally geared towards families, this updated residence delivers an environment of relaxed modern style. It offers a great home for those looking for an easy-to-manage lifestyle and is crafted over two spacious levels with the top floor delivering five bedrooms, a full family bathroom and family room, and downstairs dedicated to social areas, a second bathroom and a double garage. Weekends will be forever elevated with an inground pool taking centre stage in the backyard, overlooked by a large covered deck and BBQ area with fridge storage where long lunches are guaranteed. A quiet cul-de-sac location assures a peaceful lifestyle, though shopping, dining and entertainment can be easily reached whenever the mood strikes.
* Quality brick-built home located on a family-friendly cul-de-sac, complete with inground pool
* Stone-topped kitchen featuring modern appliances and on-trend subway-tiled splashback
* Servery window from the kitchen to the alfresco deck for ultimate entertaining ease
* Generous living room flows into a family dining area, both with updated timber-style flooring
* Five robed bedrooms supported by two bathrooms, the main fully renovated and with bath
* The living room and top-floor family room are both air-conditioned for seasonal comfort
* Established greenery frames the pool to promote privacy, internal access from garage
* Just over 2km to Cardiff Station and CBD, 10min Westfield Kotara shops & restaurants
* Zoned for Cardiff North Primary (1700m) and Cardiff High School (3.8km)
Council Rates: $2114 PA approx
Water Rates: $771+ Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $850 - $900 PW
Whilst Lisa Macklin Property has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Lisa Macklin Property does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Lisa Macklin Property accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.